PLUS Electronic Bill
By using PLUS Electronic Bill service, all new and existing postpaid subscribers, individual and business, can get information on their account, their previous month expenditure and detailed invoices of their communications for previous months.
The platform that has been used for the e-bill service provides maximum security for all subscribers because each subscriber will use his/her own password and a PIN code which will be sent by SMS every time the service is accessed.
PLUS Electronic Bill service activation
- To activate the service, all postpaid subscribers can visit our ZONA PLUS shops to fill the necessary application form, or contact the sales representative for their company. A valid identification document is needed.
- Click here to use PLUS Electronic Bill service, or click on the button Hyr in PLUS Electronic Bill dedicated space.
- If this is the first time to use this service, you’ll have to set your password and register your data
- After the registration is done, you will receive with an SMS a PIN code valid for 3 min in order to use the service. You will receive an SMS with a different PIN code every time you will use the service.
- You can now check your detailed bill for the month in which you have registered
- Your bills can now be saved in PDF, or Excel format, in order for you to print them
All postpaid clients, which use the Ebill service, will have the opportunity to pay their online bills with their VISA credit or debit cards, enabled by EasyPay, though the agreement it has with the banks.
After entering the Ebill page, clients will have the opportunity to choose the month, whose bill they would like to pay and proceed further with the necessary steps for the payment of the bill. Clients can choose to pay the whole bill of their company, as administrators of the company, or just the bill of one individual.
EasyPay, as a payment institution and the bank which accepts payments with VISA, offer high confidentiality and security for all the card activities during online payments.
For more information or for support please contact our Customer Care Service for postpaid, by calling 144 or 140 (free of charge).